I am very ambitious. I'll admit it. I have quite a few goals for my week off, so maybe posting them will give me extra motivation to accomplish them?!
1. Kasha Nut Loaf
2. Almond Butter
3. Coconut Chutney
5. Email the friends I've been slacking in communication with
6. Read Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry so I'm prepared for the 5/6th graders
7. Read the book of John
8. Watch 1 good movie
9. Do at least 75 minutes of yoga, at least 4 times
10. Organize all of those papers I've been shoving in the corner of the living room
11. Get the vacuum fixed (it's only been broken for three years...)
12. Return the coffee grinder and the insulated mug to Bed Bath and Beyond
13. Ketchup with COMMERCIAL fish sauce (click on the link and you'll get it)
14. Create viable lesson plans for the 8 weeks between February and April vacation
16. Oh yeah...and all three of these Indian dishes from Vehement Flame...