Friday, March 18, 2011

Wattpad

I've been MIA. I know. It's pretty pathetic. I have some other projects, and cooking has taken a backseat. I'm still diligently kefiring and trying to eat clean and green. It works most of the time, but moderation is my new mantra as a mama.

The first project I'm working on is a non-fiction book called The Other Baby Book: A Natural Approach to Baby's First Year. It's been loads of fun - I'm researching and working with experts in fields that are relevant and interesting to me at this point in my life. Plus, we're reviewing products, which means learning about cool new companies. You can find us on Facebook, where we often have lively discussions with our fans. We're hosting some pretty cool giveaways too.

The second project is the young adult fiction novel, Filling in the Gap, that I wrote about in an earlier post. I'm done with it, but am revising a final time. I entered the manuscript in a contest on Wattpad, an online eBook community. I haven't marketed it well at all, because I'm inundated with Other Baby Book stuff, but I think I have a shot at winning, if I can just get through the first round, which is the "popular" vote. From there, my pieces goes to judges.



If you're interested in reading the first fifty pages and/or voting for me, I would be so appreciative! If you don't have a Wattpad login, you will have to sign up. I know that kind of stuff can be a pain, so thank you thank you!!

I'll be back again someday...just not sure when. Our goal is to finish The Other Baby Book and have it published by August!!

No comments:

Post a Comment