Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello!

It's been a few days since my last post. I was having some horrible hair days, and contemplated giving up. I just couldn't see a remedy. In retrospect, I think I put too much honey in, so things were remarkably stickier and thicker than before, not to mention the white flakes. I did an ACV rinse this morning and my hair (and the rest of me) seems to be breathing a sigh of relief. Things are back to normal. I thought I'd go without the ACV since it seemed to be making my hair greasy, but I'll have to play around (again) with the EO ratio to see if I can't remedy the issue.

I have a dirty little secret. You can't tell my mother - I'm too proud. But...I threw away the liver. It was really unpleasant. Usually I buy WF's organic chicken, but this time I bought Murray's and it was just too liver-y. I have large, frozen beef liver in the freezer. Let's see how that one goes.

Now, I'm off to FINALLY do some planting. Italy in T minus 13 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment