I've been walking quite a bit, gardening, reading The Agony and the Ecstasy, and trying to learn Italian, so I haven't been keeping up with my posts very well. However, here's a brief bite...
It's the little things that make me happy. And the big things too. Here are some big things:
1. I'm going to Italy in 12 days.
2. I booked a trip to Aruba last night (free airfare - yay for Miles!)
3. I decided to work at Parkside Christian Academy next year!!
And some smaller things:
1. I had delicious bison for dinner.
2. I saw my friend Kristina today, met her sweet baby Mia for the first time, and made a new friend Sarah, all in an afternoon!
3. I got a compost bin. This is a small step for man, a huge step for the garden. =)
I must add too, that the Diva Cup is serving her purpose well this week. I hardly know she's around.