Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 31 - asi asi



I'm doing OK. This morning's wash - BS and honey with an ACV rinse, left me a little dry, but also a little greasy underneath. My current thought is that I stick it out til May 20th - when I leave for Italy - and I really won't care how I look there, so by the time I get back from St. Maarten (leaving the day after my return from Italy), it will have been three months. And I'll either call it quits, or things will have improved. Mark has been really sweet about the whole no poo thing. He thinks I look beautiful all the time, and doesn't notice a difference at all in my hair. Clearly I married the right guy. =)

As for my skin, I stopped with OCM for now - my forehead looks like a crater. I'm back to Burt's Bees apricot scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment