Thursday, April 9, 2009

Polenta Crackers

I can't seem to just buy something when we go to someone's house for dinner. Nope, I seem drawn to the challenge of making a new recipe that could be a total flop. Thankfully, things usually turn out well - or well enough! Tonight's cracker experiment was no exception. I tried Heidi Swanson's Spicy Polenta Cheese Crackers, and I think I will be adding polenta to future recipes! I didn't change her recipe, so I'll just give you my endeavor in pictures...

Combine ingredients in food processor. (flour, polenta, salt, baking soda, cayenne, parmesan cheese, butter and buttermilk)

Form into one large ball, and cut into quarters.


Roll ball into a thin sheet of about 1/16".


Cut into squares and prick with a fork.


Cook. Stack. Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment