Thursday, October 30, 2008

I feel fantastic!

This morning I woke up feeling much better. Now, I'm at about 95%, and I didn't even do anything out of the ordinary today. In fact, after having a bowl of oatmeal with a glob of my yellow gold, 5 teaspoons of honey, and liver and onions for lunch, i snuck some cookies from the Whole Food testing table, and had three pancakes with white flour and chocolate chips. Not the *best* idea, but tomorrow I start a three day detox fast, so I chalked it up to a last minute splurge. I did a three day water/juice/water fast about three months ago, and I had amazing results, so I am really looking forward to this one. I stocked up on lemons and will be attempting three days of lemon water. I would really like to clear out the toxins (as I have loaded my body with sugar the past few months at various intervals), and also see if it helps with the monthly cramps.

Anyway, I'm attributing a good deal of the healing to the honey, and the initial cayenne pepper gargle. I'll keep you posted on the detox results.

No comments:

Post a Comment