Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 17: Relief



Things on top finally look better. My curls are really shiny and normal looking. I washed with BS and a drop of jojoba oil, and then conditioned the back of the top layer, and the ends. Still having some issues with the sides though. I scrubbed a decent amount, but I suppose I could have put a little more elbow grease into the deal. I rinsed with super cold water at the end of my shower, so that may contribute to the shininess. Maybe I can make it to the prom after all. Now all I have to do is find a dress that is appropriate for 16 year old boys, but doesn't make me look like I'm 47 with 2.5 kids and a minivan. I'll leave you (lightheartedly) with my favorite lines in A Knight's Tale...

Priest:"Beauty is such a curse. Pray your years come swiftly, pray your beauty fades, so that you may better serve God."
Jocelyn:"Oh and I do my lord. I pray for it all the time. Why God, did you curse me with this face?"

No comments:

Post a Comment